This website is owned and operated by OstOrg Ltd. Your privacy on the Internet is of utmost importance for us. In OstOrg we want to make your online experience satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the conditions relating to the collection and use of this information. This provision announces the confidentiality of what information we collect and how we use it.
When you place an order or participate in events on the website of OstOrg, you provide certain personal data (LD). Examples of such data: your name, e-mail address, personal address, personal phone number, credit card data, personal demographic information, personal preferences in purchases or in communication and personal and/or professional opinions.
The purpose of gathering the information:
We use the information you provide about yourself to complete and send any orders placed by you. If you pay by credit card, we will send only that is required from a third-party financial institution to verify your card and process the transaction. We may use information about your purchases and account to send notifications about products or services that you`ll probably be interested in, or to report periodically on special offers. We are studying the details of attendance of a site to find out which part of the site is useful to our customers, and which is not. This helps us improve the site.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we use a number of procedures for the protection and preservation of the collected contact information on the Internet. Our site uses SSL, to encrypt passwords and credit card details that you enter. SSL keeps your data safe while they are moving from your computer to ours.
When you subscribe to our online newsletter, at the bottom of each newsletter there is an information on how to give it up, if you suddenly wish so.
«Gerion General Solutions ltd» may occasionally conduct user surveys to improve the content of the web page. We do not disclose to third parties the information about individuals.
Following the Law on the protection of personal data of children on the Internet (COPPA, 1998), we do not ask for personal information from individuals under the age of 13 without parental consent. Children, please, ask permission from your parents before sending any information about yourself to us or anyone else over the Internet.
We use the cookie-files on our website to help you in the fulfillment of your online shopping. Cookie-files are small pieces of electronic information that Internet pages have stored on your computer to make the purchasing process easier and to help personalize your visits to web pages of OstOrg. By themselves, these files do not contain personal information, but they allow us to correlate the data about your use of the web page with the information you specifically provide. Personal information that the cookie-file can contain is information you provide yourself. These files can not read data from your hard disk or cookie-files of other sites. OstOrg uses the cookie-files to track the movement of a user on the website (as described above).
You can set your browser to not accept cookie-files. If your browser is set up to the warning before the adoption of cookie-files, you receive a message with each cookie-file. You do not need to include cookie-files to use this website. However, you will not be able to do online shopping or participate in discussions, forums, polls and surveys.
Spread of the information:
OstOrg uses the mentioned above information to customize our content to suit your needs, and to better understand the demographics of our audience. We will not share information about individual users to third parties, unless required by specific legislation: (1) required by applicable laws or response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other court order obtained by OstOrg; (2) to protect the safety of public members or users of the Internet pages of OstOrg; (3) to fulfill our user policy and to defend our rights or property. Except for the cases described here, OstOrg will not disclose personal information to a third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary.
For all products of OstOrg, warranty in accordance with the laws of the republic of Latvia is applied. Warranty period - 24 months from the date of purchase. We guarantee the serviceable work for products in a given period in case of full compliance with the requirements described in the instruction manual and provided the use of a product only for personal use. We are committed to resolve product defects caused by the fault of the manufacturer.
The guarantee does not apply to:
- Products having the following breaches of the instruction manual: traces of shock and mechanical damages: dents, nicks, etc.;
- Damages caused by any external mechanical action, shock or vibration loads, the use of external force to the parts of the product: scratches, burrs, chips, deformation of materials and parts, etc.;
- Damages caused by the chemicals or solvents getting on the product: alkalis, acids, mercury and its vapors, solvents, plastics, etc.;
- Damages to the product with water or any other liquid, as a result of improper use.
- Damages to the product due to the ingestion of foreign objects, substances or insects;
- Any other damages caused by intentional or careless actions of the buyer or violation of instruction manual.
If you change your mind and decide to abandon the goods ordered, the law of the republic of Latvia (law ozpp) and regulating rules of the republic of Latvia`s cabinet of ministers №255 (regulations cm №255) provide that the buyer has the right to terminate agreement within 14 calendar days and return the purchased goods in the online shop back to the seller. The law ozpp in article 12, part 6 also determines that the user is responsible for the safety and quality of the product during the term of the right to return of the goods under the terms of the distance contract.
- We recommend to keep the original packaging of the goods, so that the goods are not damaged during transportation, using the rights to return of the goods by the conditions of distance contract. OstOrg reserves the right to refuse the buyer to return the goods if the goods are damaged, not in complete set. In order to negotiate the return of the goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: (+371) 26323038, specifying the number and date of the order.
- If order is canceledreturns, funds will be returned in the same way as the goods were bought in 14 business days after receiving goods back to us. (Funds will not be returned if not observed conditions.)
WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING IN CASE OF RETURN?
- If you return an item that you do not like, you pay for shipping.
- If you are returning an item that is not delivered right (for example, the wrong color), then we will arrange the return.